August 28, 2013
On this month’s edition of Kaplan’s The Pulse, experts join us as the discuss what you need to know about how Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act will affect future doctors and medical professionals. This is a massive change you need to know about.
What is the difference between an interdisciplinary and interprofessional medical program? In this video, experts explain the differences and the benefits of interprofessional medical education. For more great videos, check Kaplan’s MCAT YouTube Channel.…...read more
August 27, 2013
In today’s Kaplan MCAT Fast Facts video from the Kaplan MCAT course, Dr. Jeff Koetje discusses argumentation from Verbal Reasoning as tested on the MCAT. Note that the MCAT tests critical thinking, not just science recall, mastery of certain science concepts is a prerequisite for the test.
For more great videos concerning Fast Facts, Current Events, and more, head over to our MCAT YouTube Channel.…...read more
August 1, 2013
June 21, 2013
Given that I have known that I wanted to be a doctor since I was five years old -back-up plan was to be a waitress or ballerina- in theory, I should be 100%
April 25, 2013
With the full schedule of a pre-med student (taking classes, volunteering, studying for the MCAT , working, shadowing and applying to medical school), I have a lot of experience “powering through” and “playing through the pain.” I have made it through the toughness of finals week with mono and the absurdity of finishing a half marathon on a broken foot. But, there are just some days where …...read more
About Kaplan Test Prep
Building futures, one success story at a time. We know test prep. We invented it. Through innovative technology and a personalized approach to learning we’ll equip you with the test insights and advice you need to achieve your personal best. Results, guaranteed*.
- Pros and Cons of Taking the New MCAT 2015 in April
- Pre-Med Prerequisites for Taking the New MCAT
- How Many People Get Into Medical School?
- Overcoming a Low MCAT Score
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part III: What’s the Average GPA? (And What Can I Do About It?)
- Holy cow! I got into Medical School!
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part I: How Many People Get into Medical School?
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part II: What’s the Average MCAT?
- A Tale of Two MCATs: Which Should I Take?
- How Long Does it Take to Become a Doctor?
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit Kaptest.com/hsg
© 2014 The Med School Pulse. All Rights Reserved