November 21, 2013
Sunday, November 24th 4:00 pm EST
Sunday, December 8th 3:00 pm ESTTAKEAWAY: The MCAT is going to reward the student who remembers not only the right equation but UNDERSTAND how and where to use it. Great work this week guys! Happy studies! [cf]skyword_tracking_tag[/cf] ...read more
About Kaplan Test Prep
Building futures, one success story at a time. We know test prep. We invented it. Through innovative technology and a personalized approach to learning we’ll equip you with the test insights and advice you need to achieve your personal best. Results, guaranteed*.
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part I: How Many People Get into Medical School?
- Picking a Medical Specialty
- Holy cow! I got into Medical School!
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part III: What’s the Average GPA? (And What Can I Do About It?)
- Creating Diversity in Your Medical School Application
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part II: What’s the Average MCAT?
- Pre-Med Priorities: Tips for Building a Strong Academic Foundation
- Finding the Right Medical School For You: Your Questions Answered
- Application Essentials VII: Interviews
- A Tale of Two MCATs: Which Should I Take?
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit Kaptest.com/hsg
© 2014 The Med School Pulse. All Rights Reserved