January 13, 2014
Have you ever thought about attending an MCAT summer intensive camp? Kaplan has your answer offering our 2014 MCAT Summer Intensive Program. The program is offered in 5 different locations:
- Atlanta, GA
- Boulder, CO
- Toronto, ON
- Boston, MA
- San Diego, CA
Unique MCAT Summer Intensive Course Structure
Boost your MCAT skills with Kaplan’s results-driven curriculum, including comprehensive content review, exclusive test-taking strategies, and personalized attention, all designed to help you:
- Build a rock-solid science foundation with dynamic lectures
- Learn time-tested, score-raising strategies in small-group recitations
- Focus on your needs in weekly private tutoring sessions
- Practice your lessons at …
About Kaplan Test Prep
Building futures, one success story at a time. We know test prep. We invented it. Through innovative technology and a personalized approach to learning we’ll equip you with the test insights and advice you need to achieve your personal best. Results, guaranteed*.
- Pros and Cons of Taking the New MCAT 2015 in April
- How Many People Get Into Medical School?
- Pre-Med Prerequisites for Taking the New MCAT
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part III: What’s the Average GPA? (And What Can I Do About It?)
- Overcoming a Low MCAT Score
- How Long Does it Take to Become a Doctor?
- Holy cow! I got into Medical School!
- Med School Admissions Statistics, Part II: What’s the Average MCAT?
- A Tale of Two MCATs: Which Should I Take?
- Inside Kaplan MCAT with Patrick: MCAT Study Schedule!
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For complete guarantee eligibility requirements, visit Kaptest.com/hsg
© 2014 The Med School Pulse. All Rights Reserved